What we do
A HBDHB-owned General Practice service is on site as is a co-located GP owned practice.
HBDHB also operates a youth dental service that is well connected to the Centre.
Wairoa Health provide on-site Laboratory and Radiology services.
Health promotion and smoking cessation support are also a feature of Wairoa Heath.
Te Maioha, mirimiri service is also available.
- New Born Screening
- Retinol Screening
- Ear Nurse Services
- Diabetic specialties
- Child Development
Mental health and addiction services which include:
- drug and alcohol counselling
- group based work and community connections
- clinical mental health including acute services
- CAFS for moderate to severe up to 19 year olds
- visiting psychiatrist and psychologist
- kaiawhina support.