Hawke's Bay health services work closely together, and with a range of disability and social support services. Health is eveyone's responsibility.
As individuals we need to be active, eat well and seek help early when we need it.
Health professionals must find ways to make care accessible and of a consistently high quality.
As a community we need to look after each other.
Public health warnings:
- Public health warnings and alerts including COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccine information
- Communicable disease information (information sheets about diseases)
Information for healthy communities:
- Advice and information about alcohol and harm reduction in Hawke's Bay
- Resources for education sector/teachers
- Healthy homes advice and initiatives including Ready to Rent
- renting advice
- Advice on how to host a healthy event
- Information and advice about immunisation
- MAP Mobility Action Programme
- Support to become smokefree
- Advice on workplace wellbeing
Find community services:
- Community Nursing Services
- Community Dental Care
- Health Protection Team
- Meals on Wheels
- Mobility Action Programme
- Screening programes (breast, cervical and bowel)