Welcome to Napier Health – Te Whatu Ora Te Matau a Māui Hawke’s Bay health facility offering a wide range of health services for the city, including 24 hour urgent medical care.
From December 2022 there will be work at Napier Health to seismically upgrade the building. Find out more.
Click here to view visiting hours and information for all Hawke's Bay sites including Napier Health.
Services at Napier Health:
- City Medical – 24hr urgent care
- Proactive 4 life – physiotherapy
- Community Services – District Nurses, Community Nurses
- Therapists – Occupational therapists, Community Phyiotherapists, Speech & Language Therapists
- Population Health – Health Protection, Immunisation, Cervical Screening
- Health Resources
- Child Health Team – school-based nurses, communicable diseases
- FREE Sexual health service
- Community Mental Health and Addictions Services
- Regional Oral Health Services
- Hydrotherapy pool with pool hoist
- Capital and Coast District Health Board – forensic mental health services
Conveniently located close to the city on Wellesley Road, with public bus services right outside the door, Napier Health also offers on-site car parking and bike rack facilities.
If you’re visiting Napier Health for a DHB outpatient appointment, did you know you can travel to the health centre for FREE from anywhere on the goBay bus network? Just show your appointment letter or text reminder to the driver and you’re on your way!
Go to the gobay website to plan your trip.
Check-in easily for your appointment
When you arrive at Napier Health, you can check into your appointment using the self check-in kiosk near the main reception desk. Once checked in, the kiosk will direct you to the waiting area for your clinic.