Hawke's Bay health services work closely together, and with a range of disability and social support services. Health is eveyone's responsibility.
- As individuals we need to be active, eat well, seek help early.
- Health professionals must find ways to make care accessible and of a consistently high quality.
- As a community we need to look after each other.
Information in this section includes:
- Your rights and about your health information
- Public health warnings and alerts
- Supporting healthy communities through screening, immunisation and healthy lifestyles
- Ready to Rent
- Communicable Disease Information
- MAP Mobility Action Programme